Tournament Format & Prizes
- Four divisions – 6th, 7th, 8th grades and Adult division.
- Up to 12 teams per division.
- Pool play. Each team is guaranteed 3 games.
- Each game will last 3 minutes.
- Championship game for each division.
- Prizes or medals for all players on the winning teams.
- Prizes for best dressed teams.
- Teams must consist of 6-8 players from the same grade and have at least two boys and at least two girls.
- Teams must designate a team captain who will be responsible for communicating between tournament organizers and the team.
- There are two ways to register:
- Register in person at school: Registration will take place at lunch in the quad on January 13th through 16th.
- Register online: Online team registration starts on January 13th and closes on January 21st. Click here to register online
- Teams must make one payment as a team.
- Team fees: 6-player team: $90; 7-player team: $105; and 8-player team: $120
- To register (in person or online), you MUST turn in the team registration fee and every student player must turn in a signed permission form. Download the permission form.
- You can register as a team only.
- You must register by January 21st!
- All team members must attend a mandatory team meeting on Tuesday, January 28th during lunch in the gym. Tournament rules and expectations will be communicated.
- Teams are encouraged to dress in costume. Prizes will be awarded for the most creative costumes.
- Team name must be approved by the tournament organizers.
- Click here for a full set of tournament rules.
- Tournament schedule will be posted on January 28th. The tournament schedule depends on how many teams sign up.
- Tournament organizers will not accommodate requests for game times. If you sign up to play, please be prepared to attend.
- See additional info above under Tournament Format & Prizes.
We Need Volunteers!
- Come join the fun and cheer on the players! The cost to watch will be $5 at the door.
For information contact Kris S. or Maureen C.