Tournament Format & Prizes
- Four divisions – 6th, 7th, 8th grades and Adult division.
- Up to 12 teams per division.
- Pool play. Each team is guaranteed 3 games.
- Each game will last 3 minutes.
- Championship game for each division.
- Prizes or medals for all players on the winning teams.
- Prizes for best dressed teams.
Team Format & Free Agents
- Teams must consist of 6-8 players from the same grade and have at least two boys and at least two girls.
- If a team has less than 8 players, individually registered players or free agents may be added to the team at the discretion of the tournament organizers.
- Teams must designate a team captain who will be responsible for communicating between tournament organizers and the team.
- Free agents may be placed together to form a team or added to an existing team that has less than 8 players.
- Free agents can only register in person (Jan 22-Jan 25 in the quad).
- Online team registration starts on 1/17 and closes on 1/28.
- Online team registration and payment is preferred.
- Teams must make one payment as a team.
- Team fees: 6-player team: $90; 7-player team: $105; and 8-player team: $120
- Registration will take place at lunch in the quad on January 22 - January 25. You must register by January 25!!!
- To register, you MUST turn in the team registration fee and every student player must turn in a signed permission form. Download the permission form.
- You can register as a team or as a free agent. See Team Format & Free Agents above for more info.
- All team members must attend a mandatory team meeting on Wednesday, January 30th during lunch in the gym. Tournament rules and expectations will be communicated.
- Teams are encouraged to dress in costume. Prizes will be awarded for the most creative costumes.
- Team name must be approved by the tournament organizers.
- Click here for a full set of tournament rules.
- Tournament schedule will be posted on January 30th. The tournament schedule depends on how many teams sign up. Last year we had 20 teams - let's beat that number this year!!!
- Tournament organizers will not accommodate requests for game times. If you sign up to play, please be prepared to attend.
- See additional info above under Tournament Format & Prizes.
We Need Volunteers!
- We have many volunteer shifts to fill - especially referees!
- Please contact Kris Suzuki if you would like to volunteer @ email@example.com
- Come join the fun and cheer on the players! The cost to watch will be $5 at the door.
For information contact Jen F., Kris S. or Maureen C.