Tournament Format & Prizes
- Four divisions – 6th, 7th, 8th grades and Adult division.
- Up to 12 teams per division.
- Pool play. Each team is guaranteed 3 games.
- Each game will last 3 minutes.
- Championship game for each division.
- Trophies for all players on the winning teams.
- Prizes for best dressed teams.
Team Format & Free Agents
- Teams must consist of 6-8 players from the same grade and have at least two boys and at least two girls.
- If a team has less than 8 players, individually registered players or free agents may be added to the team at the discretion of the tournament organizers.
- Teams must designate a team captain who will be responsible for communicating between tournament organizers and the team.
- Free agents may be placed together to form a team or added to an existing team that has less than 8 players.
- Online registration and payment is preferred. Click here to register and pay online.
- Teams must make one payment as a team.
- Team fees:
- 6-player team: $90
- 7-player team: $105
- 8-player team: $120
- Registration will take place at lunch on the outdoor stage in the quad during the week of NEED DATE.
- All team members must attend a mandatory team meeting during the week of NEED DATE (exact date and time TBD). Tournament rules and expectations will be communicated.
- Teams are encouraged to dress in costume. Prizes will be awarded for the most creative costumes.
- Team name must be approved by the tournament organizers.
- Click here for a full set of tournament rules.
- Tournament schedule will be posted by NEED DATE.
- Tournament organizers will not accommodate requests for game times. If you sign up to play, please be prepared to attend from NEED TIME.
- See additional info above under Tournament Format & Prizes.
We Need Volunteers!
- We have over 100 shifts to fill! Please help us make the event a success by signing up for one or more one-hour shifts.
- Sign up here: LINK HERE
For information contact Jen F., Kris S. or Maureen C.